A 90-second speed read to share some resolution ideas to bring some hope in 2021.
99.9 per cent of us cannot wait to see the back of 2020.
And what better time to draw a line under this ‘unprecedented’ year than the opportunity to welcome in a new year. And one which brings new hope.
Below are 10 of the most common resolutions people have made over the past five years, according to polling website You.Gov.
- Exercise more.
- Eat more healthily.
- Lose weight.
- Budget finances better.
- Learn something new.
- Spend more time with friends and family. (Fingers crossed).
- Get more sleep.
- Reduce stress.
- Travel more (here’s hoping).
- Focus on spiritual growth.
And here are five of the most common resolutions I hear home seekers make.
- A home with more room.
- A home nearer loved ones and/or good schools.
- A home with a room or space enabling working from home. (A new one for 2021).
- A home with a bigger garden or easy access to open space.
- A home with friendly neighbours.
At the heart of people’s resolutions is always a sense of hope.
And hope is something we’ll all be holding onto as we enter 2021.
I’m hopeful the next 12 months will be much better than what we’ve endured in 2020 and would like to thank all my clients, colleagues, and community for your support this year.
Here’s to hope, happiness and to happier times ahead.
Copyright 2020 Harriet George
Harriet George – Matching people with property
Want to know how to choose an estate agent? Read my guide here