Thinking of buying a holiday home in Salcombe?
If you’re considering buying a property in Salcombe as a holiday home then you might want to read my interview with Salcombe Finest.
The number of people choosing a ‘staycation’ in the UK rather than a holiday abroad has been increasing year on year. This, combined with the fact that the UK is a popular holiday destination for people from overseas, has contributed to a boom in the British holiday trade. There is an increasing number of opportunities for people who own property in popular UK holiday resorts, so buying a holiday home in Salcombe, for example, can mean a healthy profit from renting out accommodation to holidaymakers.
With over 6 million tourists visiting Devon annually and a tourism trade worth £0.56Billion (source), Salcombe is a great location to buy a holiday home.
Here’s what we discuss:
- Why Salcombe is a great place to buy a holiday home.
- What financial considerations to take into account when buying a holiday home.
- Whether buying a holiday home is a good investment.
- The most desirable locations in Salcombe to buy.
- What you should look for when you are buying a holiday home.
- What guests look for when renting a holiday home in Salcombe.
If you’re thinking of buying a holiday home in Salcombe or the South Hams or you’d like to know more then please get in touch and we can chat further.
www.harrietgeorge.co.uk | 01548 856992 | 07919 526786 | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you found this article interesting please share it on social media and tag a friend or forward it to them.
Harriet George – Matching people with property
Want to know how to choose an estate agent? Read my guide here
View the properties that Harriet George currently has on the market here